Clady Village including Clady Bridge, Urney Road and Bellspark Road.
The Works basically will consist of:
• Provide interpretative signage at 4No village entry points.
• New road kerb, geotextile to stabilise the embankment and ground cover planting at the entrance to the village on the Urney Road & Bellspark Road. This work also involves reconditioning existing railings at the top of the embankment and stone cladding to an existing low level facing brick wall.
• Create a public space with seating, soft planting and provision for the village Christmas Tree Opposite Kirks Bar.
• Provide a parking and picnic area overlooking the stream opposite Smugglers Bar.
• A section of wall between Clady Bridge and the village is to be upgraded to natural stone to match the bridge. New pillars and gates will also be provided.
• Improve frontages of 2 sites on the Urney Road with new weld mesh fences similar to the fence of Aidan Wray Motors in the village.
• Replace existing block work on the Donegal side of the Grade A listed Clady
Recreational Areas / Public Places