The works comprise of permanent and temporary works associated with the construction of a steel framed masonry clad Water Pumping Station off concrete foundations, a twin pitched roof & the installation, commissioning and testing associated with the provision new water pumps. The amounts of permanent and temporary works associated with the site are typically as set out below;
• Location of services
• Excavations for foundations/basement
• Placement of reinforcement
• Pouring of concrete for foundations/basement/ground slab
• Erection of steel frame, overhead crane and cold rolled purlins with
associated roof sheeting.
• Masonry infill block walls.
• Installation of pumps & associated electricity requirements
• Connection of pumps to mains
• Connection to electricity supply
• Commissioning of the installed system and its component parts
• Provision and laying of 700mm diameter pipes
Ground works, Non-infrastructure / Building